RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: NEW thread for ending 2008 :)

    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 31, 2008
      Amiga is on-topic.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of fairlanefastback
      Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 12:51 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Re: NEW thread for ending 2008 :)

      Not sure if its old enough for this list, but I'd like to upgrade my Amiga
      1200 to 3.1 ROMS, and add the brand new Indivision Scandoubler/Flicker Fixer
      thats on the market. Also maybe find a RAM expansion at a decent price and
      get it up to running OS 3.9.

      I'd also like to see if I can in the spring review what I have in the garage
      to see how plausible it would be to get a setup of what I thought of for a
      future MARCH show, which was D&D type games on different systems.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 7 8:57 PM
        I had a Macintosh in College so I got the after dark series, then the more after dark series. I'm not sure but one of them was Bill Gates does windows. The screen saver had Bill Gates "cleaning" windows on your monitor and he would adjust his glasses a lot. Not sure if this was a standard screen saver or one that someone created. I loved the screen saver games. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a lot of fun. I will have to fire up my Macintoshes some day and see if I still have it.