Re: [midatlanticretro] NEW thread for ending 2008 :)

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 31, 2008
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > The constituents have spoken! We need to end 2008 on a happy note.
      >
      > I've already stated MARCH goals for H1-08.
      >
      > What are MARCHins' individual collecting goals? Post something more
      > constructive than just wish lists.

      Santa, for Christmas next year I really want a 3090.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 7, 2009
        I had a Macintosh in College so I got the after dark series, then the more after dark series. I'm not sure but one of them was Bill Gates does windows. The screen saver had Bill Gates "cleaning" windows on your monitor and he would adjust his glasses a lot. Not sure if this was a standard screen saver or one that someone created. I loved the screen saver games. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a lot of fun. I will have to fire up my Macintoshes some day and see if I still have it.