RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: More Classic Computer Ads

    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 31, 2008
      >>> Thanks for qualifying what you said in your earlier post Brian.

      I backtracked, Brian backtracked, now we're even. :)
    • fairlanefastback
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 7, 2009
        Just be careful with the 1.2gb version. Compaq had to replace almost
        all the ones they had in Deskpros back in the day. I know as I was
        one of the guys doing the replacing. The higher capacity ones may not
        have shared the same issue though.