Re: [midatlanticretro] More Classic Computer Ads

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 31, 2008
      I dont care about the guys comments, I am enjoying the ads.

      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 7, 2009
        Just be careful with the 1.2gb version. Compaq had to replace almost
        all the ones they had in Deskpros back in the day. I know as I was
        one of the guys doing the replacing. The higher capacity ones may not
        have shared the same issue though.