Re: [midatlanticretro] More Classic Computer Ads

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 30, 2008
      Christian Liendo wrote:
      > http://www.oobject.com/category/16-hilariously-unimpressive-computer-ads/

      Hmmm.. yeah.. It is *sooo hard* to make fun of computer ads from 20 or
      more years ago... Next we should make fun of the pyramids since the
      idiots who constructed them used stone blocks instead of steel girders!

      Cheers,

      Bryan
    • fairlanefastback
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 7, 2009
        Just be careful with the 1.2gb version. Compaq had to replace almost
        all the ones they had in Deskpros back in the day. I know as I was
        one of the guys doing the replacing. The higher capacity ones may not
        have shared the same issue though.