Re: [midatlanticretro] IBM XT Power Supplies

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      dude, if you're referring to me, I might want to pick
      them up, seeing that I've had to pick up stuph in the
      Philly area for over a year now. Don't know how soon
      that'll be though. As it is I work 65-75 hours a week,
      and this particular one might turn into 95! If you're
      really in a hurry, I could send you the postage to
      ship them, but I'd just as soon let you have it.
      Thanks.

      http://mail.yahoo.com