vintagecomputer.net update - Simon Analog Mechanical Computer, etc.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2008
      http://vintagecomputer.net/

      Some interesting stuff about the Simon computer from 1950, supposedly
      the 1st desktop computer.
      Also, a project Bob Grieb and I worked on, his Z80 in-circuit emulator
      other projects, updated items available, a picture from my class.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2008
        Good job, Bill. I've been looking for that kind of data about the Simon.
        How did you find it?

        Also please send me a scan of the actual pages from that article.