Re: [midatlanticretro] Ping

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 26, 2008
      ACK
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 20, 2014
        Been quiet here since early last night ... everyone scrambling to finish VCF exhibits?  :)
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 20, 2014
          On Thu, 20 Mar 2014, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          > Been quiet here since early last night ... everyone scrambling to finish VCF exhibits? :)

          YES!

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        • David Riley
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 20, 2014
            On Mar 20, 2014, at 8:01, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

            Been quiet here since early last night ... everyone scrambling to finish VCF exhibits?  :)

            Nah. But I'm pretty much salivating over the whole weekend. Not often I can get my C128 signed by TWO of its hardware designers (if they're willing).

            - Dave
          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 20, 2014
              >Been quiet here since early last night ... everyone scrambling to finish
              >VCF exhibits? :)

              You got that right buddy!

              Busy with life, busy making SID sound effects, busy thinking about exhibit
              setup etc.
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 21, 2014

                On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 2:13 AM, Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...> wrote:
                >Been quiet here since early last night ... everyone scrambling to finish
                >VCF exhibits?  :)

                You got that right buddy!

                Busy with life, busy making SID sound effects, busy thinking about exhibit
                setup etc.

                and coding in my underwear

                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 21, 2014
                  On 03/21/2014 06:19 AM, Dan Roganti wrote:
                  > >Been quiet here since early last night ... everyone scrambling to
                  > finish
                  > >VCF exhibits? :)
                  >
                  > You got that right buddy!
                  >
                  > Busy with life, busy making SID sound effects, busy thinking about
                  > exhibit
                  > setup etc.
                  >

                  > and coding in my underwear

                  My eyes...MY EYES!!