OT: Please help Evan fight cancer

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2008
      Message
      Hi all MARCHins,

      As some of you may recall from last year, I'm involved in an annual fundraiser to help fight cancer.  It's an event called "Cycle for Survival" -- sadly, trademark lawyers didn't like that we used the word "Spin" -- held at a gym in NYC every January.

      Cancer has been tough on my family with several people already afflicted or lost. Every penny that I raise goes directly to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center on behalf of my cousin, Jennifer Goodman Linn. She already beat a very rare form of sarcoma three times -- and now she's fighting round four.

      I am extremely grateful for every single dollar raised, even moreso than usual because of the tough economy.

      Anyone interested can visit my personal fundraising page at http://mskcc.convio.net/goto/evan_hates_cancer .... of course everyone is also welcome to participate in the event Jan. 25 .... yes we made sure it's not Superbowl Sunday!

      Thanks in advance to all who help, whether it's $5, $10, or any other amount.

      - Your fearless hexadecimail leader Evan K.