IBM XT Power Supplies

  • wpileggi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      Would the guy who emailed me about getting the IBM XT clone 200 watt
      power supplies please write again. I DID reply, but did not hear back
      from you. Thank you. Bill/KA3AIS
    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        dude, if you're referring to me, I might want to pick
        them up, seeing that I've had to pick up stuph in the
        Philly area for over a year now. Don't know how soon
        that'll be though. As it is I work 65-75 hours a week,
        and this particular one might turn into 95! If you're
        really in a hurry, I could send you the postage to
        ship them, but I'd just as soon let you have it.
        Thanks.

        http://mail.yahoo.com