Ping

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 22, 2008
      Just seeing if anyone is here!
    • Matt Patoray
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 22, 2008
        Yeah,
        Still here.

        Matt

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 22, 2008, at 11:59 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

        Just seeing if anyone is here!

      • Mr Ian Primus
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 23, 2008
          --- On Mon, 12/22/08, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

          > Just seeing if anyone is here!

          Pong.

          -Ian
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 23, 2008
            Pinging MARCH with 32 bytes of data:

            Request timed out.
            Reply from Christian Liendo bytes=32 time=22hrs 15min TTL=58

            Ping statistics for MARCH:

            C:\Documents and Settings\evan>

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 23, 2008
              > Pinging MARCH with 32 bytes of data:
              >
              > Request timed out.
              > Request timed out.
              > Request timed out.
              > Reply from Christian Liendo bytes=32 time=22hrs 15min TTL=58
              >
              > Ping statistics for MARCH:
              > Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 1, Lost = 3 (75% loss),

              uh...looks like you have a NAT translation issue. Better check one of your
              T1's
            • Timothy J Fagan
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 23, 2008
                LMFAO   Open-mouthed smile emoticon

                  Sorry.. to many really bad network jokes...

                  --- On Tue, 12/23/08, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

                  uh...looks like you have a NAT translation issue. Better check one of your
                  T1's

                • Richard A. Cini
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 23, 2008
                    Re: [midatlanticretro] Ping Pong

                    On 12/22/08 11:59 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

                    Just seeing if anyone is here!

                    Rich

                    --
                    Rich Cini
                    Collector of Classic Computers
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 26, 2008
                      ACK
                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 20, 2014
                        Been quiet here since early last night ... everyone scrambling to finish VCF exhibits?  :)
                      • Mike Loewen
                        Message 11 of 15 , Mar 20, 2014
                          On Thu, 20 Mar 2014, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                          > Been quiet here since early last night ... everyone scrambling to finish VCF exhibits? :)

                          YES!

                          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
                        • David Riley
                          Message 12 of 15 , Mar 20, 2014
                            On Mar 20, 2014, at 8:01, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                            Been quiet here since early last night ... everyone scrambling to finish VCF exhibits?  :)

                            Nah. But I'm pretty much salivating over the whole weekend. Not often I can get my C128 signed by TWO of its hardware designers (if they're willing).

                            - Dave
                          • Jeffrey Brace
                            Message 13 of 15 , Mar 20, 2014
                              >Been quiet here since early last night ... everyone scrambling to finish
                              >VCF exhibits? :)

                              You got that right buddy!

                              Busy with life, busy making SID sound effects, busy thinking about exhibit
                              setup etc.
                            • Dan Roganti
                              Message 14 of 15 , Mar 21, 2014

                                On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 2:13 AM, Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...> wrote:
                                >Been quiet here since early last night ... everyone scrambling to finish
                                >VCF exhibits?  :)

                                You got that right buddy!

                                Busy with life, busy making SID sound effects, busy thinking about exhibit
                                setup etc.

                                and coding in my underwear

                                Message 15 of 15 , Mar 21, 2014
                                  On 03/21/2014 06:19 AM, Dan Roganti wrote:
                                  > >Been quiet here since early last night ... everyone scrambling to
                                  > finish
                                  > >VCF exhibits? :)
                                  >
                                  > You got that right buddy!
                                  >
                                  > Busy with life, busy making SID sound effects, busy thinking about
                                  > exhibit
                                  > setup etc.
                                  >

                                  > and coding in my underwear

                                  My eyes...MY EYES!!