Re: Walnut Creek CPM CD-ROM

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2008
      > I received an image of the November 1994 Walnut Creek CP/M archive
      in the mail the other day.

      Yeep! Nobody asked, I've had my copy since about 1995! I'm unsure
      how much of the Oak ftp site is contained in it. Were all the SIG/M
      archives there too?

      As I clean up my workshop, I keep finding old CDs such as Red Hat
      distros that I bought at computer shows (Ken Gordon, MarketPro, Trapp)
      and even at BestBuy. I'd love to get a copy of the EARLY Linux CDs
      that had anime jpegs just to fill the otherwise unused space!