Aug. 13 -- big TV? / Also a club-wide notice!

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      I decided to bring the Atari again, to get kids' attention (big kids
      too!)... Can someone bring a TV larger than my 13-inch one? It needs to be
      color and have a coax input, however.

      A reminder to all MARCH'ers -- you don't have to exhibit to be welcome at
      the Aug. 13 event -- EVERYONE is encouraged to show up that day, hang out,
      help, take a tour, and preach our hobby to the public. Fun guaranteed!!

      - 770 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
    • John Allain
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2005
        > Can someone bring a TV larger than my 13-inch one?
        > It needs to be color and have a coax input, however.

        Beware that there are two (plus) types of single-coax inputs.
        1./ Cable TV 75 ohm "F" connector... and sometimes RCA
        2./ video / RS170 / NTSC RCA connector *or* BNC.
        Don't want you to get the wrong one.

        John A.