I need Apple DOS 3.3

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2008
      I am the proud new owner of an Apple //e with a Unidisk 5.25" floppy
      drive.

      Can someone send me a copy of Apple DOS 3.3, please?

      I've also got a Duodisk dual floppy unit, but no cable.
      Are they hard to find? Anybody got an extra?

      Please reply off-list.

      Thanks,
      Andy
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2008
        ysgdhio wrote:
        > I am the proud new owner of an Apple //e with a Unidisk 5.25" floppy
        > drive.
        >
        > Can someone send me a copy of Apple DOS 3.3, please?

        http://adtpro.sourceforge.net/

        Peace... Sridhar
      • Andy Meyer
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 9, 2008
          On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:58 AM, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster@...> wrote:
          > http://adtpro.sourceforge.net/

          I've looked at that. But I don't have serial or ethernet.
          So in the amount of time it would take to do a successful audio bootstrap,
          a diskette could have arrived by mail.

          Thanks,
          Andy
        • Bill Degnan
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 9, 2008
            Disk has been mailed. I hope PRO DOS is OK. I thought I have regular DOS
            3.3's for the students, but it was ProDos, so that's what I sent ya.
            Bill

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 9, 2008
              We have DOS 3.3 at the museum, I think...

              Disk has been mailed. I hope PRO DOS is OK. I thought I have regular DOS
              3.3's for the students, but it was ProDos, so that's what I sent ya.
              Bill

              > I've looked at that. But I don't have serial or ethernet.
              > So in the amount of time it would take to do a successful audio
              bootstrap,
              > a diskette could have arrived by mail.
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Andy

            • Andy Meyer
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 12, 2008
                On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
                > Disk has been mailed. I hope PRO DOS is OK.

                Diskette arrived today and boots fine.
                Thanks very much Bill!

                I've also got a DOS 3.3 now too.
                It's got all the demos I remember from my Apple ][+ days.