Commodore Section

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      Hi - As I have posted before, I had been planning on bringing a
      complete VIC 20 setup. It appears that we have more room so I will
      also bring other Commodore systems. Any requests? I have most
      models in working condition and tons of software. I was thinking
      that I might as well at least bring a C 64 and C 128 also, now that
      there is more room. Plus/4? C-116? CBM 256-80? P500?