Re: [midatlanticretro] Does anyone have a Atari 5200, Adventure II

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 90 , Dec 4, 2008
      --- On Thu, 12/4/08, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

      >I bought Adventure II but I dont have an Atari 5200

      >It is a homebrew sequel to Adventure from the 2600..

      >I never played it but I can bring it for this event.

      >http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html?SoftwareID=4091

      That sounds cool. I have a 5200, but I only have one half-working controller, so it's been stored away for a while. I don't think I'll be able to get to it in time to bring it with me. I'll be bringing several TV sets and Atari 2600 consoles, so if anyone wants to bring a 5200, there will definitely by a television to connect it to.

      -Ian
    • Andy Meyer
      Message 90 of 90 , Dec 5, 2008
        Whoops, I guess I should RSVP.
        I will be there around noon, plus or minus an insignificant epsilon.

        Will there be some sort of MP3 playing device?
        I've got some interesting MP3 files.
        I've also got the two most recent episodes of "The IT Crowd" as AVI files
        if we'll have any way to project those.

        I'm bringing stuff for various people (you know who you are)
        and some trinkets for possible trade.
        I'm happy to have any unwanted Gameboy (original!) carts.

        And as a point of information, I've still got a complete Amiga 2000HD
        setup for sale:
        http://vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?t=6681

        See you tomorrow,
        Andy