Anyone Have a PET 4032 (system or motherboard)?

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
      I forgot to mention that I am looking for a working PET 4032 motherboard or
      a working 4032-12. I want to modify into a 4096 per an article I read in a
      Commodore tech notes issue.
      Bill
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
        Bill Degnan wrote:
        > I forgot to mention that I am looking for a working PET 4032 motherboard or
        > a working 4032-12. I want to modify into a 4096 per an article I read in a
        > Commodore tech notes issue.

        Bill,

        Which would you rather want? I have a working PET 4032 but the
        keyboard is a bit dodgy, but I also have a couple of 4016 motherboards
        and one 4032. One of the 4016 motherboards has a tag that says the
        keyboard does not work.

        Cheers,

        Bryan
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
          Bryan Pope wrote:
          > Bill Degnan wrote:
          >
          >> I forgot to mention that I am looking for a working PET 4032 motherboard or
          >> a working 4032-12. I want to modify into a 4096 per an article I read in a
          >> Commodore tech notes issue.
          >>

          > Bill,
          >
          > Which would you rather want? I have a working PET 4032 but the
          > keyboard is a bit dodgy, but I also have a couple of 4016 motherboards
          > and one 4032. One of the 4016 motherboards has a tag that says the
          > keyboard does not work.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Bryan

          Bryan,
          A 4032 that has a working motherboard, I can take care of the rest. I
          would settle for just a motherboard, and then I can upgrade the 4016 I
          have to a 4032+63 = 4096. I can just change the "4016" on the name
          plate to a 4096 (with a sharpie) :-)
          bd