RE: [midatlanticretro] File - marchfaq.txt

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 211 , Aug 2, 2005
      Will do, sorry.  When I wrote that, I was thinking of Connecticut as New England, not Mid-Atlantic.

      Message 211 of 211 , Oct 11
        I realized about 60 seconds after hitting send you were pointing our the FAQ was outdated.   Sorry about that.

        On 10/11/2015 8:01 PM, Martin A Flynn maflynn@... [midatlanticretro] wrote:

        <Oversize image removed>

        In case the screen shot does not work:  https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/pub78Search.do?ein1=47-4133714&names=&city=&state=All...&country=US&deductibility=all&dispatchMethod=searchCharities&submitName=Search

        On 10/11/2015 7:51 PM, 'Bill Dromgoole' drummy@... [midatlanticretro] wrote:

        However we do not yet have federal 501(c)3 tax status.