Bill D iis bringing...

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      Here is my list so far

      Requested items:
      Princeton monochrome IBM PC-clone monitor, well tested/working
      360K disk drive, half height 5 1/4" (tested/working)
      1.2M disk drive half height 5 1/4" (tested a few months ago probably still working)
      2 5155 chassis/motherboards with likely working monitors (bad power supplies)
      Toshiba T3100SX laptop (bad power supply, should be OK otherwise with bag and software if I can find it.)
      [Did I miss something?]

      For traveling Commodore PET/IEEE drive diagnostics/repair shop
      CBM 256-80 (works)
      8088 co-processor card (untested) for B Series
      PET 8032 (works)
      8050 drive (works)
      IEEE to PET cables, IEEE to IEEE cables
      a few 8050 "parts units" drives to cannibalize
      Magic diagnostic software disks that solve all problems and answer all questions
      Factory tech diagnostic carts for C-64/C128/SX-64 systems (if requested)
      Related manuals
      Tools/chips
      box of diskettes

      For trade (brought only if requested)
      vintagecomputer.net/itemsavailable/
      http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=192     (IBM PC --> PS/2 )

      Items wanted

      And one shrubbery

    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
        I dont know if anyone would want to see this, but I have a DVD copy of the death bed vigil

        It is basically Dave Haynies home movies on the last day at Commodore.

        http://www.frogpondmedia.com/dbv/index.html

        The only good part is the beginning where Dave Hayine is walking through whats left of the commodore building and he gives you a really sad tour.

      • fairlanefastback
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
          Hopefully a not too expensive one yes?

          Ni!