Stuff I am bringing, and stuff I'm looking for, 12/6 meeting/swap meet

  • jus10j
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
      Here is what I know I am bringing for trade, sale, and/or giveaway
      (in no particular order)….

      IBM 5153 Monitor (working)
      Commodore 8050 Disk Drive (LED flashes 3 x's on power up – (2364 @
      UH1?).
      Canon combo 3.5/5.25 drive, model MD7511-C6, IBM p/n 161972 (I
      offered this to David Gesswein on 11/24, if he doesn't want/need it,
      it is up for grabs)
      Gateway ATX case with power supply (ES2 300X CEL model, has Windows
      XP Home Edition Product Key intact)
      Mattel Aquarius Computer System + Miniexpander + 2 controllers +
      manual + 3 games – Astrosmash, Night Stalker and Utopia
      Mattel Aquarius Miniexpander in original (but weathered) box
      Timex Sinclair The Gambler on cassette
      Coleco ADAM Smart Basic Cassette & 1 blank data pack (cassette)
      Commodore Vic 20 Sword of Fargoal on cassette
      Commodore Vic 20 Deadly Duck Cartridge
      Atari 400/800 Popeye cartridge

      Other stuff I dug out to trade, give away or whatever.

      War Games movie poster (haven't dug out as of this evening, but I
      should be able to find before Saturday)
      War Games T-shirt (new in package) was a giveaway for MGM's War
      Games in 1998. If you are a TRS-80 nut, this is a shirt for you, it
      has a TRaSh-80 on the front, somehow their game marketing was based
      on David Lightman using a TRS-80, and not the IMSAI used in the
      actual film – not sure how they figured that.
      Video Games by Len Buckhalter (book), copyright 1977
      Coleco Electronic Quarterback x2
      Win 95 CDROM: Risk (Multiplayer/LAN) – talk about the ultimate
      tourney game!
      Snappy Video Snapshot unit (convert video to a Screenshot) +
      software

      *I'm sure I will dig up more relevant stuff between now and Saturday*

      Things I need/want:
      Skyles Quicksilver 128 IEEE-488 interface for Commodore 128, or a
      Commodore 64 and an IEEE-488 interface.
      Null modem cable (de9 to de9) (3 to 10 feet long)
      256MB 168-pin PC133 SDRAM DIMM
      Commodore 1541 disk drive (working or repairable)
      25U or 42U locking cabinet or 4 post rack (really.)
      Suncom Slik Stik or TAC*2 joystick for Commodore 64/128 (9 pin)

      I can bring (classic) video game related stuff if needed:
      Atari 2600 multicart (128 in 1) if anybody wants to play some
      obscure games
      Atari 5200 system
      Any copies of (more common) games for any tourney play (or to trade)
      Atari 5200 paddle/driving controllers (build or bring)
      Atari 5200 controller repair/rebuild
      Any other classic vid people going to be there? If so, let me know
      if you are looking for something in particular for Atari 2600, 5200,
      7800, Intellivision, Odyssey2. Manuals, common carts, uncommon
      carts, etc.

      My wife would love it if I brought less home than I take with me, and
      would like a portion of the basement back. :-)
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
        MARCH calls dibs on the Aquarius and on the WarGames poster.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > MARCH calls dibs on the Aquarius and on the WarGames poster.

          What?! *sob* That poster would have looked so nice on my apartment
          wall.. *sigh*

          Cheers,

          Bryan
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
            > Evan Koblentz wrote:
            >> MARCH calls dibs on the Aquarius and on the WarGames poster.
            >>
            > What?! *sob* That poster would have looked so nice on my apartment
            > wall.. *sigh*

            Sorry. It will look nice(r) on the wall behind our club-owned, fully
            operational IMSAI. :)