Re: [midatlanticretro] Dec 6th meeting & swap meet...

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      Great! Looking forward to seeing you since you missed VCF East. :)

      This isn't really a formal swap meet or anything. The plan was just to have a MARCH holiday party, but everyone started talking about what they would bring, so I'm letting the majority decide what to do. There won't be a lot of space or any formal tables / stalls / etc.

      So bring whatever you like, no rules this time, no general public, no fees, etc. ... Everyone's urged to bring food too.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
        I am planning on bringing the following items to use at the party:

        - Portable projector screen
        - Cooler
        - Two (or three) Atari 2600 consoles, with controllers and games
        - NES, with controllers and games
        - three television sets
        - enough power strips to plug stuff in

        I'll also try to bring along some good geeky music, and I've got Wargames on DVD. Is anyone bringing a stereo/speakers? I can bring one if need be, but the van's going to be pretty full...

        I'll be bringing some basic tools, and some other hardware to play with. I've also got some things to give away (anyone need any short ethernet cables?), and whatever else...

        Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

        -Ian