Jim's want list

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hello all,

      Things I will gladly haul back to Connecticut:

      EISA servers - must be EISA (16-bit slots are ISA not EISA), can be 386,
      486 or Pentium

      any RISC machine that runs NT

      any Cisco network hardware
      any 10/100 managed switch that will do VLANs (16+ ports preferred)

      any version of OS/2 from Microsoft or 3COM

      LAN software: anything from 3COM or Banyan

      See? I'm very easy to please!

      Jim
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
        Jim Scheef wrote:
        > any Cisco network hardware

        Including interface boards? I have some extra boardsets.

        Peace... Sridhar