Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Official RSVP communique

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 90 , Dec 1, 2008
      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > Ugh, that will probably be a huge thread that never ends. Let's
      > please save it for Saturday in (chug ... burp) person.

      Cheers,

      Bryan "I am going to die" Pope
    • Andy Meyer
      Message 90 of 90 , Dec 5, 2008
        Whoops, I guess I should RSVP.
        I will be there around noon, plus or minus an insignificant epsilon.

        Will there be some sort of MP3 playing device?
        I've got some interesting MP3 files.
        I've also got the two most recent episodes of "The IT Crowd" as AVI files
        if we'll have any way to project those.

        I'm bringing stuff for various people (you know who you are)
        and some trinkets for possible trade.
        I'm happy to have any unwanted Gameboy (original!) carts.

        And as a point of information, I've still got a complete Amiga 2000HD
        setup for sale:
        http://vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?t=6681

        See you tomorrow,
        Andy