Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Kelly -- re: your TRS display

  • evan
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
      Ah, this is what I'm thinking of:
      http://www.displays2go.com/product.asp?ID=542

      Any decent office supply store has them.

      --- evan <evan947@...> wrote:

      > I think you can get those info holders at any office store, like Staples or
      > whatever.

      =====
      Evan's personal homepage: www.snarc.net

      *** Tell your friends about the Computer Collector Newsletter!
      - It's free and we'll never send spam or share your email address
      - Publishing every Monday(-ish), ask about writing for us
      - We're approaching 700 readers: win a prize!