Re: [midatlanticretro] Official RSVP communique

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 90 , Dec 1, 2008
      I'm definitely going. I'm not sure what time I will be there. I don't know when I will get out of work and then I may go home first to pick up some stuff.  I'm bringing coke zero, bottled water, yeungling, and rice krispies treats.

      Jeff Brace

      Message 90 of 90 , Dec 5, 2008
        Whoops, I guess I should RSVP.
        I will be there around noon, plus or minus an insignificant epsilon.

        Will there be some sort of MP3 playing device?
        I've got some interesting MP3 files.
        I've also got the two most recent episodes of "The IT Crowd" as AVI files
        if we'll have any way to project those.

        I'm bringing stuff for various people (you know who you are)
        and some trinkets for possible trade.
        I'm happy to have any unwanted Gameboy (original!) carts.

        And as a point of information, I've still got a complete Amiga 2000HD
        setup for sale:
        http://vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?t=6681

        See you tomorrow,
        Andy