Re: [midatlanticretro] Official RSVP communique

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 90 , Dec 1, 2008
      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > In theory, i.e., someone has to volunteer to do the moving. Also I think it
      > might currently be someplace that's out of the way. I will look for it at
      > this week's InfoAge meeting (Thursday this week, not the usual Wednesday.)

      I plan to be there early, so there is one and I believe you will too so
      that is two.. No problem then! :D

      Cheers,

      Bryan
    • Andy Meyer
      Message 90 of 90 , Dec 5, 2008
        Whoops, I guess I should RSVP.
        I will be there around noon, plus or minus an insignificant epsilon.

        Will there be some sort of MP3 playing device?
        I've got some interesting MP3 files.
        I've also got the two most recent episodes of "The IT Crowd" as AVI files
        if we'll have any way to project those.

        I'm bringing stuff for various people (you know who you are)
        and some trinkets for possible trade.
        I'm happy to have any unwanted Gameboy (original!) carts.

        And as a point of information, I've still got a complete Amiga 2000HD
        setup for sale:
        http://vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?t=6681

        See you tomorrow,
        Andy