Re: [midatlanticretro] Dec 6

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
      Just to let anyone know I'm interested in C64 stuff.

      So if you are looking to sell, trade or give any C64 to me let me know off list.

      I don't have much to trade, but I have some Atari and TRS stuff I have to identify. Let me know and I will bring it if anyone is interested.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
        I know this isn't vintage stuff (It's maybe 10 years old), but I throw this out to everyone since I'm having a hard time finding it as it isn't made anymore:

        1) FC-PGA2 Tualatin Adapter for Socket 370 FC-PGA MBB
        2) Socket 370 to Slot 1 Adapter Card

        The reason I need this is because I'm maxing out my old Mother board Asus P3V4X. It has a Pentium 600mhz now and I can't afford a new computer yet, so I'm looking into converting from Slot 1 to Slot 370. I have most of the parts, but some I'm finding difficult to find as they aren't made anymore I think.

        If anyone can help me or has one of the two things above, please contact me off list.

        Thanks.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2008
          You guys are on course to having a great party/holiday get-together.
          I'd love to stop by, but I'm down in rainy Georgia, and there's no way
          I could make it there. Hope you all have a great time, play lots of
          vintage games, and have some good swaps of gear and stories.

          Tidings of the season!

          Ray