Intergraph

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2008
      Would anyone be interested in an Intergraph. It was built in 1996 and was a heavy graphic workstation. The unit has dual 150Mhz Pentium Pro processors.

      It's heavy so if someone wants it I will try and bring it.

    • Kelly Leavitt
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 30, 2008
        I seem to remember these. What OS and product did they use for graphics?

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 30, 2008
          They used NT.. They had special graphics cards but this system doesnt have them