Dec 6

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
      Given that I live in the city and it's hard for me to transport stuff to NJ (No car), I am listing items that if people want let me know and I will try and bring them.

      Things looking for a home
      Radio Shack TRS80 Pocket computer (NOT working)

      Misc box of memory

      Software:

      Fox Pro 2.5 for the Mac w Box
      Claris Works 4.0 for the Mac w box
      SuperPaint w box
      Deltagraph 4.5 for Mac (Manual no box)
      Canvas for Macintosh This is old for like the Mac+ (Manual no box)

      Books:
      FoxPro Machete Hacking Fox Pro 2nd Edition w disk
      Hands on PhotoShop 4
      MacWeek Upgrading and Repairing your Mac
      Macworld OS 7.6 Bible
      Macworld Mac Secrets 4th Edition w CD
      Macworld Complete Mac Handbook + interactive CD 3rd Edition
      The ResEdit all night Diner 2.5

      And for those into Calculators
      Sharp ELSI Mate EL-1195 Printing Calc

      Broken TI-30
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
        Just to let anyone know I'm interested in C64 stuff.

        So if you are looking to sell, trade or give any C64 to me let me know off list.

        I don't have much to trade, but I have some Atari and TRS stuff I have to identify. Let me know and I will bring it if anyone is interested.
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
          I know this isn't vintage stuff (It's maybe 10 years old), but I throw this out to everyone since I'm having a hard time finding it as it isn't made anymore:

          1) FC-PGA2 Tualatin Adapter for Socket 370 FC-PGA MBB
          2) Socket 370 to Slot 1 Adapter Card

          The reason I need this is because I'm maxing out my old Mother board Asus P3V4X. It has a Pentium 600mhz now and I can't afford a new computer yet, so I'm looking into converting from Slot 1 to Slot 370. I have most of the parts, but some I'm finding difficult to find as they aren't made anymore I think.

          If anyone can help me or has one of the two things above, please contact me off list.

          Thanks.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2008
            You guys are on course to having a great party/holiday get-together.
            I'd love to stop by, but I'm down in rainy Georgia, and there's no way
            I could make it there. Hope you all have a great time, play lots of
            vintage games, and have some good swaps of gear and stories.

            Tidings of the season!

            Ray