vintagecomputer.net update

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 28, 2008
      I have updated vintagecomputer.net to include some magazine article
      scans, the Star Trek cover that I donated as a poster to MARCH, and
      project work. I also have a link to the VCF E pictures I took.

      I still have to post the VCF E video - I am attempting to catch up and
      have made good progress this week.

      enjoyment is optional.

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 24, 2009
        As part of the process of collecting my thoughts for the upcoming
        exhibit in Sept, I went ahead and updated my web site home page to
        include some articles about computer music.
        http://vintagecomputer.net/
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 11, 2010
          http://www.vintagecomputer.net/
          let me know what you think.

          I still have to update the inner pages that display images, but that's next.

          bd
        • Jim Kalin
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 11, 2010

            Looks good!