Items Available for trade/sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2008
      As promised before 12/6, I have updated my items available for
      trade/sale/give away

      My policy is that if someone gave an item to me to be "preserved" I can
      only offer as a trade, not to sell.

      These are items that ...
      ... I purchased and no longer need, have extras of, are not in my area
      of collecting interest, they're broken, fixable but not enough interest
      for me to try to fix.

      All of this stuff has been carted up to my Wilmington, Delaware office
      which is just off I-95 and is also walking distance from the Amtrak station.

      I have already promised some of these items and will bring to the 12/6
      gathering. If you want to come to my office some other time, please
      contact me off list.

      http://vintagecomputer.net/itemsavailable/