RE: [midatlanticretro] Partially OT: WAV file processing question

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 25, 2008
      Re: [midatlanticretro] Partially OT: WAV file processing questionAh. I am most interested in the tape2wav part, producing good copy-able wavs that can be used as masters for reproduction.

      bd

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 25, 2008
        I took Pascal in college but it has been about 15 years since I have used it. I might be able to help with the Pascal. I do have books on Pascal if you want to borrow them. Let me know.