RE: [midatlanticretro] VGA Video card "collection" -> museum exhibit!

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 25, 2008
      >>> Like it or not, InfoAge will attract a wide audience and we should plan
      a range of exhibits that can interest the general public to ultra geeks.
      There should be something for everyone and many exhibits can cover a wide
      range.

      Most of our visitors are just people from the general public who have a
      casual or professional interest in science. So I think it makes sense to
      start with general exhibits then drill down.

      We'll remain focused on the general exhibits throughout the first half of
      2009. But -- any MARCHins who want to build smaller, more narrow exhibits
      (such as video card tech, multiprocesser servers, etc.) can still do so,
      with the result going in our to-be-built members' exhibits section. Later,
      as we develop a list of other members' exhibits, we can take the older ones
      and redevelop them as wall-hanging exhibits, posters, etc.