Question about InfoAge

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Evan et al:
      What size of display should we think about bringing? I'm thinking about a
      6000, a DT-1 terminal, and a model 4 or 4p. Maybe the 100/102/200 series
      also. Phew. Getting big again.

      Any thoughts? I'm guessing we should keep it small, but how small?

      Thanks, and sorry if this has been covered already.

      73 de Kelly
      KB2SYD
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        No more than two or three systems per person.  (I don't know the size of our Aug. 13 room.)

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
          It would be appreciated if we could assign table space in advance.
          bd