What MARCH wants for the holidays

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2008
      Message
      Here are some computers and supplies that MARCH could use for the holidays if anyone is feeling generous.   :)

      In no particular order:

      - A real Apple II (not +, e, c, gs, etc.)
      - Processer Tech Sol 20
      - Any model OSI
      - Any model Lisa
      - Xerox Alto (we can dream!)
      - One single IBM minicomputer of our very own, the older, the better! (HELLO MIKE ROSS)
      - Large horizontal (NOT vertical) filing cabinets
      - long 3-prong extension cords / serious power strips
      - ... And we can always use funds for the club bank account.  Seriously.  Any amount graciously accepted.

      Got ideas for other computers / supplies that you could donate?  If so, then please email me OFF-LIST to discuss it.

      Thanks!

      -- President-never-elected Evan