Re: swap meet

  • arkaxow
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 9, 2008

      > Ya'll should also remember to bring food, drink, and non-technical
      entertainment. (I'll challenge any of you to an evening battle in
      "Risk"...!)

      I didn't know that you played Risk ! I play it all the time. I play
      Lux online (http://www.sillysoft.net) as well as Conquerclub
      (http://www.conquerclub.com/. I also play a tournament once per year
      in Pennsylvania and once or twice a year at my cousin's house in New York.
      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 9, 2008
        Starts around noon-ish, ends whenever. Personally I have to be home (1 hr.
        north of InfoAge) by about 8am the next day. :)