Apple II Grappler Plus disk image

  • Richard A. Cini
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2008
      Apple II Grappler Plus disk image All:

          I found a Grappler Plus printer interface in my collection that I want to install into my ][+, but it doesn’t have a disk. Does anyone know if it came with a driver disk? I have a mirror of the Asimov archive but there is no index for it; a quick perusal doesn’t show anything that might be a disk.

          Any clues appreciated. Thanks!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini