Re: [midatlanticretro] did the IBM 5155 come out before the Compaq Portable?

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2008
      After. Compaq was 1983, IBM was 1984.

      ------Original Message------
      From: B Degnan
      Sender: MARCH Yahoo
      To: MARCH Yahoo
      ReplyTo: MARCH Yahoo
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] did the IBM 5155 come out before the Compaq Portable?
      Sent: Nov 8, 2008 11:14 PM

      did the IBM 5155 come out before the Compaq Portable?

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2008
        Thanks. I was too lazy to look it up.

        I just put up some pictures of my IBM 5155.
        http://vintagecomputer.net/ibm/5155/

        I recently picked up two non-working 5155's, and now I have three. I
        have promised one of the non-working systems to Sridhar for 12/6, the
        other I plan to keep for parts.

        Bill