computer rescue in New Haven CT - Jim???

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
      Message: 7
      Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 20:58:33 -0500
      From: Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes@...>
      Subject: URGENT: Computers & parts needing home - New Haven CT
      To: ClassicCMP <cctalk@...>

      It's moving time, and for various reasons I need to get rid of a
      few items:
      DEC Multia 166 MHz
      Alpha workstation, not sure what CPU.
      Apple PowerBook150c
      Cardinal 386 computer. All in one case, like a Mac SE/30
      2 external CD drives, SCSI, with carts
      various 72 pin SIMMS, some parity, some other
      30 pin SIMMS
      2 PS/2 keyboards
      various cables.

      First come, first served; take it all in one shot, it's free.
      If you feel this pile is worth something, I won't turn down cash or
      good beer.
      If you want to disperse the items to others, that is your choice. If
      you do make a profit, great! Enjoy it. I just need this stuff to
      disappear by Thursday, Nov. 13.
      I tried to give some of these things away before, but the recipient
      never got back to me about something.

      Let me know ASAP. Thanks very much

      -- --- Dave Woyciesjes --- ICQ# 905818 --- AIM - woyciesjes "From there
      to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere." --- Dr. Seuss
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
        I'm not convinced that any of that is worth having. There isn't much there.

        Peace... Sridhar