Re: Questbusters Newsletter

  • fairlanefastback
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hello Andy,

      I have:

      Volume V, #10 thru #12

      Volume VI, #1 thru #11

      I am pretty sure I found out about them the same way, though I never
      would have remembered that unless you had mentioned it. Thanks for
      mentioning the book. I will check it out. I'll try to start scanning
      some of the newsletters I have when I get a chance.

      Joe

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Molloy"
      <awmolloy@...> wrote:

      > I have a few issues (Vol 5, Nos. 7, 8, 10; Vol 6, No. 4; Vol. 7, No.
      > 1). I could scan them and send you PDFs. Maybe we could trade and
      you
      > could send me your scans?
      >
      > What a great little newsletter Questbusters was--covered all the
      great
      > role playing and adventure games of the 80s and 90s. I subscribed
      > after seeing a postscard-sized advertisement in SSI's gold box game
      > Pool of Radiance. If you like the old vintage RPGs be sure and check
      > out the book Dungeons and Desktops: A History of Computer Role-
      Playing