Re: [midatlanticretro] Trick question! Everyone please read

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      Message
      What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

      Today is our birthday.

      Happy BDay to the Three Stooges :)

      =Dan

    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
        We should see how close our birthtimes are. I'm 6:16pm.

        Joe

        On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

        Today is our birthday.

        Happy BDay to the Three Stooges :)

        =Dan

        "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"

      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
          So is my Grandpa

          Happy B-Day to you all

          What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

          Today is our birthday.

        • Greg N Shari (GMail)
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
            Happy belated B'day y'all LOL. Mine is on the 4th

            Greg Manuel
            http://www.gmconsulting.net
            "People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Unknown