Re: Trick question! Everyone please read

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
      "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      > What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????
      >
      > Today is our birthday.

      Speaking of birthdays, and on-topic:

      Tomorrow is Halloween, but did you know that Halloween = Christmas?

      DECimal 25 = OCTal 31

      Herb Johnson
      Retrotechnology.com
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008

        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        Message
        What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

        Today is our birthday.

        Happy BDay to the Three Stooges :)

        =Dan

      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
          We should see how close our birthtimes are. I'm 6:16pm.

          Joe

          On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

          Today is our birthday.

          Happy BDay to the Three Stooges :)

          =Dan

          "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"

        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
            So is my Grandpa

            Happy B-Day to you all

            What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

            Today is our birthday.

          • Greg N Shari (GMail)
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
              Happy belated B'day y'all LOL. Mine is on the 4th

              Greg Manuel
              http://www.gmconsulting.net
              "People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Unknown