Re: [midatlanticretro] Trick question! Everyone please read

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????
      >
      > Today is our birthday.

      Happy birthday, fellas!

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Herb Johnson
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
        "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

        > What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????
        >
        > Today is our birthday.

        Speaking of birthdays, and on-topic:

        Tomorrow is Halloween, but did you know that Halloween = Christmas?

        DECimal 25 = OCTal 31

        Herb Johnson
        Retrotechnology.com
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008

          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          Message
          What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

          Today is our birthday.

          Happy BDay to the Three Stooges :)

          =Dan

        • Joe Giliberti
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
            We should see how close our birthtimes are. I'm 6:16pm.

            Joe

            On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

            Today is our birthday.

            Happy BDay to the Three Stooges :)

            =Dan

            "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"

          • Christian Liendo
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
              So is my Grandpa

              Happy B-Day to you all

              What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

              Today is our birthday.

            • Greg N Shari (GMail)
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
                Happy belated B'day y'all LOL. Mine is on the 4th

                Greg Manuel
                http://www.gmconsulting.net
                "People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Unknown