Re: [midatlanticretro] Trick question! Everyone please read

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
      On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????
      >
      > Today is our birthday.

      Happy Birthday, young'uns! :-)

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Bob Grieb
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
        Happy Birthday to all three of you!

      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????
          >
          > Today is our birthday.

          Happy birthday, fellas!

          Peace... Sridhar
        • Herb Johnson
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
            "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

            > What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????
            >
            > Today is our birthday.

            Speaking of birthdays, and on-topic:

            Tomorrow is Halloween, but did you know that Halloween = Christmas?

            DECimal 25 = OCTal 31

            Herb Johnson
            Retrotechnology.com
          • Dan Roganti
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008

              Evan Koblentz wrote:
              Message
              What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

              Today is our birthday.

              Happy BDay to the Three Stooges :)

              =Dan

            • Joe Giliberti
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
                We should see how close our birthtimes are. I'm 6:16pm.

                Joe

                On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

                Evan Koblentz wrote:
                What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

                Today is our birthday.

                Happy BDay to the Three Stooges :)

                =Dan

                "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"

              • Christian Liendo
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
                  So is my Grandpa

                  Happy B-Day to you all

                  What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

                  Today is our birthday.

                • Greg N Shari (GMail)
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
                    Happy belated B'day y'all LOL. Mine is on the 4th

                    Greg Manuel
                    http://www.gmconsulting.net
                    "People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Unknown