Trick question! Everyone please read

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
      Message
      What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

      Today is our birthday.
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
        On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????
        >
        > Today is our birthday.

        Happy Birthday, young'uns! :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Bob Grieb
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
          Happy Birthday to all three of you!

        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????
            >
            > Today is our birthday.

            Happy birthday, fellas!

            Peace... Sridhar
          • Herb Johnson
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
              "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

              > What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????
              >
              > Today is our birthday.

              Speaking of birthdays, and on-topic:

              Tomorrow is Halloween, but did you know that Halloween = Christmas?

              DECimal 25 = OCTal 31

              Herb Johnson
              Retrotechnology.com
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008

                Evan Koblentz wrote:
                Message
                What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

                Today is our birthday.

                Happy BDay to the Three Stooges :)

                =Dan

              • Joe Giliberti
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
                  We should see how close our birthtimes are. I'm 6:16pm.

                  Joe

                  On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

                  Evan Koblentz wrote:
                  What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

                  Today is our birthday.

                  Happy BDay to the Three Stooges :)

                  =Dan

                  "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"

                • Christian Liendo
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
                    So is my Grandpa

                    Happy B-Day to you all

                    What do Joe Giliberti, Andy Molloy, and myself all have in common????

                    Today is our birthday.

                  • Greg N Shari (GMail)
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
                      Happy belated B'day y'all LOL. Mine is on the 4th

                      Greg Manuel
                      http://www.gmconsulting.net
                      "People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Unknown