RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Two things...

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2008
      >> I think I remember that thing (I'll take it if nobody else wants it)...

      It's yours.

      >>> You still have my sync cable for the phone? I may need that back by Dec
      6th...

      Yeah I'll mail it back soon. Turns out I didn't need it....
    • Herb Johnson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2008

        "Evan Koblentz" <evan@>

        "Brian Cirulnick" <techrat@...> wrote:

        > Don't toss it... I think I remember that thing (I'll take it if nobody
        > else wants it)...

        Brian, if you lose interest in it, I'll take it. It has a Z80
        derivative processor inside. If it's around at the Dec party, I would
        take it then. But I have plenty of projects and don't *need* it, and
        could find another if I did.

        Herb Johnson