Re: Two things...

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2008
      wrote:

      > 2. For the Dec. 6 gathering, does anyone want a Cidco Mailstation,
      circa
      > 1999-ish? I hear that some people use them as terminals or just to
      hack on.
      > Otherwise I'm tossing it.

      -------------

      Don't toss it... I think I remember that thing (I'll take it if nobody
      else wants it)...

      BTW: You still have my sync cable for the phone? I may need that back
      by Dec 6th...

      ttyl
      Brian C.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2008
        >> I think I remember that thing (I'll take it if nobody else wants it)...

        It's yours.

        >>> You still have my sync cable for the phone? I may need that back by Dec
        6th...

        Yeah I'll mail it back soon. Turns out I didn't need it....
      • Herb Johnson
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2008

          "Evan Koblentz" <evan@>

          "Brian Cirulnick" <techrat@...> wrote:

          > Don't toss it... I think I remember that thing (I'll take it if nobody
          > else wants it)...

          Brian, if you lose interest in it, I'll take it. It has a Z80
          derivative processor inside. If it's around at the Dec party, I would
          take it then. But I have plenty of projects and don't *need* it, and
          could find another if I did.

          Herb Johnson