Re: Two things...

  • fairlanefastback
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2008
      Sorry have to work late this Friday.

      > 1. InfoAge can use a few more adult helpers this Friday night. It's
      night 5
      > of 6 for the Haunted Halloween, but it's probably going to be the
      busiest
      > night because Friday is, of course, Halloween. The more we send
      helpers,
      > the more $$ we get back for the club.
    • Brian Cirulnick
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2008
        wrote:

        > 2. For the Dec. 6 gathering, does anyone want a Cidco Mailstation,
        circa
        > 1999-ish? I hear that some people use them as terminals or just to
        hack on.
        > Otherwise I'm tossing it.

        -------------

        Don't toss it... I think I remember that thing (I'll take it if nobody
        else wants it)...

        BTW: You still have my sync cable for the phone? I may need that back
        by Dec 6th...

        ttyl
        Brian C.
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 2008
          >> I think I remember that thing (I'll take it if nobody else wants it)...

          It's yours.

          >>> You still have my sync cable for the phone? I may need that back by Dec
          6th...

          Yeah I'll mail it back soon. Turns out I didn't need it....
        • Herb Johnson
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2008

            "Evan Koblentz" <evan@>

            "Brian Cirulnick" <techrat@...> wrote:

            > Don't toss it... I think I remember that thing (I'll take it if nobody
            > else wants it)...

            Brian, if you lose interest in it, I'll take it. It has a Z80
            derivative processor inside. If it's around at the Dec party, I would
            take it then. But I have plenty of projects and don't *need* it, and
            could find another if I did.

            Herb Johnson