Re: [midatlanticretro] Vote for Marconi!

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2008

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      Message
      InfoAge is asking all of its supporters to vote for Marconi because it would be good PR.

      * Who is "they"...?  We barely even know.  InfoAge itself wasn't involved in this.  We found out about it by reading an article in the local paper.  Somewhat disturbing that this virtual organization has a boatload of big corporate support while InfoAge is struggling along ....

      ... Speaking of which, InfoAge is struggling a little bit less .... last week New Jersey Natural Gas gave us a check for $25,000!

      CHA CHING !!!  - where's the party ???  :)
      Good stuff.

      I voted

      Now I hope 'they' know where to find the Marconi Company building too

      I think Carl Sagan should get inducted next year.

      =Dan
      [ Billions and Billions....................   ]