Rainbow Magazine back issue site and a Vintage computer related costume

  • fairlanefastback
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2008
      Rainbow was one of my favorite magazines when I was young. It was
      dedicated to Radio Shack's TRS-80 Coco line. I found a site that
      sells back issues:

      http://www.the-e-mall.net/cat4.htm

      And considering Halloween is coming up I thought I'd share that they
      are also selling it seems a one-of-a-kind CoCo related costume:

      http://www.the-e-mall.net/items/item209.htm

      So if you really want to go super geeky and super obscure (and rather
      expensive) for this Halloween maybe thats your costume! :)